The AT33EV is a ½ inch, standard mount 0.3 x 0.7 mm elliptical cartridge featuring a tapered Duralumin cantilever which reduces the effective mass of the cartridge, resulting in a more durable cantilever. The Dual Moving Coil cartridge design increases channel separation and extends the frequency response range delivering extraordinary audio quality. Internally constructed with a neodymium magnet enhances magnetic energy and PCOCC wire for pure audio transmission.
- Elliptical stylus chip and durable duralumin tapered pipe cantilever.
- 10Ω mid impedance specifications.
- Dramatically increased magnetism with neodymium magnets and PCOCC as the coil.
- High separation, wide-response Dual moving coil.
- VC mold eliminates unnecessary vibrations.
- "Hanenite" anti-vibration rubber eliminates unwanted vibrations.
- Type: MC-Type
- Playback frequency range: 15-50,000Hz
- Output voltage: 0.3mV (1kHz and 3.54cm/sec.)
- Channel separation: 30dB (1kHz)
- Output balance: 0.5dB (1kHz)
- Stylus pressure: 1.8-2.2g (2.0g standard)
- Coil impedance: 10Ω (1kHz)
- DC resistance: 10Ω
- Load resistance: More than 100Ω (when Head amp connected)
- Coil inductance: 22μH (1kHz)
- Static compliance: 40×10-6cm/dyne
- Dynamic compliance: 10×10-6cm/dyne (100Hz)
- Stylus needle shape: Oval (0.3×0.7mil)
- Cantilever: Duralumin tapered pipe
- Vertical Tracking angle: 23°
- Dimensions: H16×W16.6×D26.5mm
- Weight: 6.9g
- Accessories: Non-magnetic screwdriver × 1, Washer × 2, Protector × 1, Cartridge installation screws 13 mm × 2 and 19 mm × 2, Nut × 2, Brush × 1, PCOCC lead set